700GL Slit Lamp
Innovative Design without a cable
- Innovative Design: No cables are exposed. Even power supply cable is concealed
- Discontinuance of the power supply cable from the chinrest to the lamp house.
- Power of the conventional slit lamps was supplied from the chin rest to the lamp housing. 700GL looks neat and compact with minimized cable with no possible failure.
- Even cables for connecting an imaging system can be concealed.
- Renewed product Color
LED Optimized New Slit Lamp
- The best advantage of the LED light source is that the affected parts which used to be difficult to be seen with the conventional light sources can be more clearly seen.
- Our LED slit lamp is not a type of exchanging the halogen unit, but a completely new model that adopts a dedicated LED light source.
- The LED optimized slit lamp provides brighter and sharper light.
Reduction of the Characteristic Blue Light of LED
The projected light is soft and easy on patients’ eyes by reducing the peak of the characteristic blue band spectrum of LED.
Use of Uniform LED Illumination
The LED slit lamp with a color temperature of 3500 K provides brighter and sharper light than halogen. A 1-element high-luminance LED is used for the slit lamp. It provides uniform and even light compared to the 4-element LEDs.
Use of low Voltage LED
Even though a low voltage LED is used for the slit lamp, the LED slit lamp is excellently economical because very high illuminance can be obtained.
Expert in both observations of the anterior and posterior segments of the eye
- Working toward improvement of visibility during fundus observation and realization of anterior segment observation comparable to
conventional devices as critical factors, the world’s foremost brightness and sharp optical design is realized.
- 700GL’s binocular tubes with a 6-degree convergence provide easy binocular fusion, ensuring stress-free observation.