New Generation of Multi-Functional Instrument
A highly accurate machine which facilitates short examination times combined with ease of use making the ARKM-200 an essential for the professional. The advanced touch-screen display allows you to perform both Refraction and keratometry with one simple movement. Capture one eye on the display and the ARKM-200 will display both eyes automatically. The ARKM-200 allows efficient examination of patients with the new features.
- Various settings like changing modes can be done on the touch panel display.
- The wide viewed fixation target assures natural fixation to avoid accommodation of a patient’s eye.
- The quick thermal printer has shortened the total measurement time.
- Use power assist joystick for rough alignment.
- Touch the centre of the pupil on the display with your fingertip and ARKM-200 will automatically align and begin measurements.
- Press the R/L Icon on the display and the instrument will automatically move to and measure the other eye.
- Printing is automatic.
- More the joystick ring up/down and the instrument head moves up/down quickly.
- Move the joystick hand rest to the right/left or backward/forward and the instrument head moves to the right/left or backward/forward quickly.
- Rotate the joystick ring and the instrument head moves up/down slowly.
- Tilt the joystick and the instrument head moves in each direction slowly.
The chin rest can be moved by pushing the buttons on the front panel. No need to reach out to the chin rest for manual adjustment.
- Short consecutive measurements and time provide reliable data.
- Measurements at Ø6.0mm (R=8.0mm) as well as at Ø3.0mm give you enough information for contact lens fitting.
- Base curves of contact lenses are stored, categorized and suggested manufactures are automatically printed.